Thursday, November 6, 2008

Any day now

So I had a checkup yesterday for this pregnancy. I am now 37 weeks and 2 days, so I'm finally full term and they'll let me deliver any time now.

Well, I asked the Dr. when she was going to check for dilation and stuff, and she said she could do it either "now or next week." I opted for "now" and found out I am 2 cm dilated and my cervix is 3/4 "gone" (don't remember the exact term she used).

This means that I can deliver any day now anyway. I might not even make it to my appointment next week. This makes me very happy.

I did have energy yesterday until I took a hot shower to relax. This morning I woke up recharched even though I got woken up by my cat a million times last night. So, who knows...maybe today will be the day! I know that's probably wishful thinking, but you never know.

Anyway, that's the update. Later!

1 comment:

  1. SO excited for you! Hope everything goes great!! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete