Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day Weekend!

Josh had yesterday and today off work! YAY!

Yesterday we went to church when he got home from work. It was a good time. We have decided to move our church membership from Zion Lutheran in Monroe, MI to Christ the King Lutheran in Silverdale, WA. I no longer feel Monroe as my true home, here in WA is where we want to stay, so why not start taking care of that stuff?

After church we went to see Babylon AD with Vin Diesel. That was an excellent movie, in my opinion.

We then ventured to Toys R Us to pick up an outfit Josh found last week for Caralyn. It's so cute. It's ballerina stuff.

Grocery shopping was next, it was tedious as always, but I stuck to my list this time. We tried grocery shopping on Friday, but nothing looked or sounded good to me, so I picked up mainly junk food for munching. So not good for the baby.

By the time we got everything put away it was time to go to the Michigan Dr. block party at Tabby's house. Tabby is my old friend. I am partly to blame for our friendship ending, but not fully. I did hurt her because I was scared and thought of myself. We haven't talked since I found out I was pregnant though...so about 6 months ago. We were invited, so we went and had a good time. We were both hospitable towards each other.

At the BBQ I saw a girl that I knew from South Carolina. It just so happens her name is also Stevi, just minus the E. We had fun catching up and talking. Around 9PM or so we left because my back and hips couldn't handle the camping chairs anymore...I needed somewhere much more comfortable. So, we went home and to bed.

All in all, it was a nice day.

No clue what's on the agenda for today. I was thinking of calling my Aunt Boots and Uncle Chuck to see if we could go up to Sequim today, but I don't want to be one of those last minute people...which is hard because I never know when Josh has off work. I know the last week of September he's supposed to have leave, so maybe I'll call for then in a couple weeks.

Well, that's really all. Tomorrow marks 7 months pregnant. It's really exciting and scary at the same time. I have an appointment Friday to check growth and to see if there has been any improvement on the hole in Caralyn's heart. I really hope so for both.

Talk to y'all later!

Have a fun and great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment