Saturday, August 23, 2008

A little more real

Josh put together the crib and changing table (I think we're going to go buy the changing table that goes with the crib...I'm not feeling the one my Aunt Patty bought at a garage sale). It made it so much more real to me...seeing it in the room, put together. It's crazy to me.

Up until now, I've known what's happening inside of me and known what it meant, but it wasn't really real until I saw the nursery coming together. I can't wait to see the end result of the room. I can't wait for my mom and dad to be here to help with last minute stuff and to see their first grandchild born. I can't wait for my brother and his girlfriend to hold Caralyn for the first time. I can't wait to surprise Kacee with a ticket out to see her and be with the family for Thanksgiving...that is if there's enough room at the place my parents are staying. Who knows.

That's really all. I need to get some breakfast in me. I'm waking Josh up no later than noon and we'll be going to Target to get a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment