Tuesday, August 19, 2008

6 1/2 months

That's how far along in my pregnancy I am today. I can't believe I've been carrying a little girl inside of me for this long. It doesn't seem possible.

It also doesn't seem possible that in just a couple more months I will have that little girl in my arms. It's really coming down to the last bit of it, and I'm more scared now than I was even the day I found out I was pregnant.

We just started working on the nursery a couple days ago. I know, I know...shouldn't I have started that awhile ago? I think so, but this whole pregnancy I've been tired...too tired to do anything really, so I'm finally forcing myself to do things.

So the nursery used to be the office, the desk and computer have been down in our living room for awhile now. I've unpacked some boxes to see what all is in them, and I'm starting to throw things out and organize what needs to be put away and stuff. Its' coming along really fast. As soon as we bring down the last bit of office things, we'll be able to start putting the crib up and everything else. It's amazing. It's only taken us about 3 days to do this.

Josh is nervous about Caralyn being here so soon too. We wanted to have most of the house finished before she arrived, but I don't know if that's going to happen or not. We'll see. There's really only a few more things I need to do and the house is completely done...other than the normal cleaning and tidying up on a regular basis.

That's really all for this entry. I don't know what else to really put down.

No comments:

Post a Comment