Friday, August 22, 2008

Empty

The nursery that is. There are a few baby things in there and the futon, but everything else is gone.

The only thing I have "done" really is the closet. I have the dresser and a plastic tower in there. I need some box things for the cubbies in there still though. I'm thinking pale blue and green will go great so I'll continue to use that theme.

Today after work Josh said he would put up the crib and changing table in there. I have to buy a few things before I really start putting the place together...but it's really almost done. I can't believe how close to done it is.

I just need the bins, dresser handles, curtain rod, shelves and a waste basket. I'm sure I need more than that, but at this moment in time, that's all I can think of that I need. Of course, there's still the other things that go with the nursery theme (like light plate cover and stuff) but those can be bought at a later time. I want the curtain rod and dresser handles ASAP.

Well...that's really all. The rest of my house is a disaster that needs cleaning and organizing badly. It will get done, but until then...I don't think I'm having anyone over...which sucks because I was going to go get dressing for Pasta Salad today and invite Glaser over for dinner. I think he could use a good home cooked meal...and I still haven't met him and I would really like to. I've met his wife and 2 beautiful daughters, but not him.

Later y'all!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you all are getting everything together! Awesome. I remember that feeling, the "What if it's not all done?!" stuff. I freaked myself out a lot, but in the end, it wasn't so bad. It wasn't all done but Audree had no idea ;). It's still not finished--there's no wallpaper border up but it's still cute. Try not to stress about it too much. Everything will come together!

    ReplyDelete