Saturday, August 9, 2008

A little about me

Well, let's see...I'm going to be one of those boring people that actually tell you about myself in the first blog I write on here. I know...it's so cliche', but that's me I guess.

My name is Stevie Luplow. I was born on May 2, 1984, which makes me 24 years old. I married my husband, Josh, on December 30, 2005...it's been a rough time so far, but I think we've got the happy thing down now. On March 18, 2008 I found out I was pregnant with our first child! This is VERY exciting for us since it's what we've been wanting for quite some time now (since we were just dating even). My due date is November 25.

My family and friends are some of the most important people in my life. They influence most of my decisions in some way and have always been there for me. They keep me calm when I want to scream at the top of my lungs and freak out over anything. The latest problem that they've kept me calm on is the fact my little Caralyn has a hole in her heart. My mom reassures me all the time that it will be okay. I'm more calm and okay with this than my husband is, who is worried that she will be taken from us because of the hole. I don't know how to comfort him. That's hard.

I was a dancer for 16 years of my life. I loved it so very much, but an ankle injury forced me to quit. I would love to go back to it someday, but that will be in the future after my little girl is grown up enough.

I also am a singer. I used to want to try professionally singing, but it has never happened, and I will never regret not trying harder than I did. My marriage to Josh was so much more important to me.

I love to watch TV and movies....just about anything really. I do watch a lot of shows on the Sci Fi channel since it's Josh's favorite. I'm still into the "teenager" type shows like The Secret Life Of An American Teenager, Smallville, 7th Heaven, Gilmore Girls, etc. As for movies, some of my favorites include Dirty Dancing, Save The Last Dance, Now and Then, Hairspray, Donnie Darko, Pitch Black, Chronicles of Riddick, Chronicles of Narnia, The Golden Compass, Stardust, etc. I love so many of both TV shows and movies, I can't really list them all.

If you want to know anything more about me, just ask. I will answer any and all questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment