Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Mil-Spouse Fill In!

Thank you Wifey for hosting this meme! I love when I can get here and do them!http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

1. Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military? submitted by The Turner Family
I actually wanted to join the Navy myself, so I'm perfectly happy with the Navy life. Hubby actually wanted to join the Coast Guard before considering the Navy. I don't know if he would be happier there or not. I just honestly don't think the military is for him, regardless of the branch he's in.


2. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? submitted by Every Branch
I have nothing of the like. We are a family and I married him when he was becoming a sailor. I knew there would be places I wouldn't like and places I would love. I am there to support him through anything, no matter where he is stationed. That's part of being a military wife.


3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens
I love different ages for different reasons. I loved high school because of how I looked. I loved 21 because that's when I got married. I loved 24 because that's when I had my beautiful daughter, 26 because that's when I had my son. I loved being a young child so I could be carefree and not have responsibilities. There is a perk to every age I've ever been and ever will be.


4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted by the C.W.
I think Lucky Charms just because it's my favorite cereal and has been ever since I was little. I am liking Cinnamon Life a lot more and still love Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Captain Crunch like crazy...so any of those really.


5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why? submitted by NH Girl Displaced
I usually drink milk with my daughter. The more she sees me drink it, the more she wants it. So, if it makes her healthy I'll do it! If I do one of my own choice, it's usually hot tea (chamomile is my choice for the most part) or Hot Chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment