Friday, October 29, 2010
I won an award!
That's right! My friend Poekitten has awarded me with my first award for my blog. I never thought my own personal blog would ever do anything like this, but I guess I was wrong! Thank you Poekitten! I appreciate it! Check out her blog! She has some really awesome stuff in it! Her crafts, cooking stuff, milspouse fill-ins, and so much more! She's a great gal and I learn so much from her daily!
On to the rules for accepting this award...
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 5 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.
The 5 people I'm passing it on to...
1. My cousin Angie at I Organize You
2. Heather at Our Road To A Family Of Six
3. Kira at Stephanie's Journey
4. Nicole at Thoughts of a Mother
5. Joycers at Smudgeville
Angie and Heather have two blogs that I know of, both are wonderful, but these are the ones I read regularly. Angie's second is a new one and is just starting. Heather's second is a contest/giveaway/product evaluation type blog. It's a fun one for sure! Kira also has a second blog, which is a personal blog. The one that I have awarded is her mom's journey through chemo. It's touching and very heartfelt to see how they have gone through it all. Nicole is very thoughtful and is an amazing woman. I am proud to call her a friend, even if we had a rough start and don't really communicate much in the real world even to this day. Joycers blog is full of her wonderful creations. I love them so much! My son looked so cute in his vest she made for him and my daughter still wears her hat around the house all year long. She doesn't keep it on much but we have to know where it is in case she wants to put it on for a few moments. I think everyone should check them all out!
And thank you again, Poekitten!