Friday, October 29, 2010

Videos of my adorable kids!

My daughter and son are my world. I love them with all that I am. I am proud of everything they do already.

The first video is going to be of Caralyn. She will be 2 next month and she now does backflips off the couch :) She's adorable!

The second video I want you to check out is of Alaric. He makes the same face that Caralyn did when I sang to her. Now, Ric loves me singing but when I do some things in a certain tone he HATES it and does the face! I just think it's too cute!

This will be my last post for now I guess :) My hubby just got home from work and it's time to start working on my house and stuff. Laundry will be finished this weekend, Cara's room will be started and I will be cleaning like a madwoman! I hate how dirty my house has gotten since having Alaric. It's so not cool!

I hope you enjoy the videos! There are more on my YouTube :) Just search for shortcake5284 if you want to see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment