Saturday, October 11, 2008

Medical is full of crap!

So they told me I had gestational diabetes. Today I did the testing as I should. I'm still waiting on dinner to do my last test just before bed. Well...they wanted me no more than 120 after big meals and no more than 90 before breakfast.

This morning I was 82. Two hours after breakfast I was like 94. Two hours after lunch I was 81. I don't think I'm diabetic. I think they're full of crap.

Oh and lunch was a Smart Ones Pasta with Alfredo, Chicken and Broccoli. Pasta raises blood sugar levels like crazy...and mine was lower than my morning reading. what's up with that, huh?

I'm going to get a big mac or something for dinner to test that out too. I might continue to test tomorrow, but it depends on how I feel. We'll see. I'll update you more later when I figure it out even more.

Oh and I didn't change a single thing about my diet today. I am eating normally.

No comments:

Post a Comment