Monday, January 24, 2011

I honestly don't have much to say. I've had so many things pent up inside me and I don't know where to start or what to say or what I really shouldn't say.

The main thing going on around my head is this long winded dream I've had over the last couple of weeks. It's so weird. I'm part of Harry Potter, only it's REAL and not a fantasy. I'm a friend of Harry, Ron and Hermione (and obviously Ginny and Fred and George, Luna and Neville) I'm in Gryffendor and it's the 6th and 7th year...so the fight is coming up very soon. The odd part is that I'm in love with Draco Malfoy....and he's in love with me. It's just a really odd dream, but for some reason I'm really intrigued by it. I won't divulge all the details of the dream, I do like to keep some things to myself...it's just funny to me that it's taking up the most space in my head.

In other news...Alaric is getting a ton of teeth all at once. I think I've counted 7 teeth trying to poke through, maybe 8. I haven't really decided if that last one is a tooth or just swelling from the teeth around it. He's been eating solids for about 2 months now. He's loving it. I'm thinking of putting it up to two times a day instead of just the one. He's been up once or more a night, but I think it's the teething more than anything. It can't be comfortable with all those teeth coming in.

Caralyn...she's growing by leaps and bounds. She's got a love of coloring, she loves talking and watching PBS shows. She even takes the PBS shows over her favorite Disney shows! It's crazy! She's almost 3 ft tall now too...She's growing WAY too fast! Ric is still about half her size.

The last official weigh ins had Caralyn at 30lbs and Alaric at 18lbs. Caralyn was 2'10" and Alaric was 2'1" Can you believe that?

As for me and Josh...nothing too new is going on. I'm going through pole classes again. This Wednesday is my last Pole 100 class. I'll start Pole 200 soon after. It's a little expensive for the little money we have, but I need to do SOMETHING just for me, and this is what I choose rather than bi-weekly mani/pedi/massages. At least it's exercise.

Josh is leaving soon again for a short underway that could get extended to a normal underway. We're not looking forward to this, but it's all worth it in the end. On the other hand, his 10 year high school reunion is this summer. We are planning on going back, but if they don't pick a date soon we're not going to be able to make it. I'm already going to be skimping like crazy just to pay the over $1,000 to get to Michigan for the four of us (hopefully five either before we leave or before we come home!)

Well, I need to go see what Caralyn is screaming about. I'll hopefully be on again soon!

2 comments:

  1. I was just going to ask you if your were pregnant bc of the crazy dream, but you just confirmed at the end of this blog that you were trying for another one. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We aren't trying quite yet, but in 6 months around when Ric turns a year we will be. We will be in MI around then so hopefully we will get pregnant either before we leave for MI or before we come home from MI.

    ReplyDelete