Thursday, June 27, 2013

Guilty Pleasures

Everybody has them...many of us have more than one (I know I do!)

I was able to indulge in one of mine today during my kids' quiet time. I truly didn't think they were ever going to get around to season three of this show...I feel like I've been waiting forever...and I already spoiled myself by saving 3 before I watched them. I couldn't save this one for another pile up. I HAD to watch it today. It's so bad that many times I have dreams of one Derek Hale in different scenarios. This happened when the actor (Tyler Hoechlin) was playing Martin in 7th Heaven too. He has only gotten more handsome with age.


                          

Can anyone guess what this guilty pleasure is? Anyone? If you guessed Teen Wolf, you are correct! Congratulations! You win a huge ole AIR HUG!

                                 

I know...I am a 29 year old woman. I should not be watching this teenybopper show, but I can not get over how much I love it! I sometimes feel like a dirty old woman for liking it so much (I mean, most of the characters are portraying high school students!) and sometimes I think I'm in denial about how old I actually am. I certainly do not FEEL 29 most of the time. I barely feel like I'm out of high school even though it's been 11 years.

TV shows are what hold the majority of my guilty pleasures. Many of those shows are teenybopper shows. Some I really don't know why I watch them since I don't actually like them (well, I can think of one show this is true for anyway). Then there are those shows I started to watch because my husband is a total sci-fi nerd...and I've been converted and love them just as much or more than he does. I feel like a poser sometimes with these shows, but I can't help what I love.

Okay, I'm trailing off subject. I'm good at doing that. My train of thought isn't what it used to be. I'm thinking of doing a once a week (if I can even get myself to blog that much!) "Guilty Pleasure" blog post. If I can figure it out, maybe I'll start trying to do a link up for it. I know not many people read my blog at the moment, but hopefully if I start doing this regularly, that will change.

What is your guilty pleasure tv show? What category holds most of your guilty pleasures?

Stevie

*Note: These pictures are not mine. They are random pictures I found online and saved. If you are the owner of these, please let me know so I can link to you and give you credit for your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment