Friday, February 1, 2013

MilSpouse (first) Friday Fill-In

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/Usl5cHT6_2C6xtDwSatRsnrTgsr2Qzj7UeOyBEta92STTe3YRa2M0SAScHvwxzrqHOPbqEYH15z8fV2DMYDszMKLWkZorT2YRQMBQrS29Uf1o6A0kwI




If you're a MilSpouse and would like to participate, please check out Wife of a Sailor! Remember to link up after you're finished so we can all check out your answers! Have fun!

 

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
I don't know that I would've changed anything. Maybe I would've spent some more time with a couple friends in Michigan, but I think January went very well for me.

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in January? 
I started it out in Michigan with Josh, Cara, Ric and our families. It was so nice to start the year that way.

3. What are you looking forward to in February?
Starting my workout plan for this year, spending some quality family time with Cara, Ric and Josh too. This will probably be the last month that happens for awhile.

4. What are your plans for Valentine’s Day? 

I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day. My grandma passed away in 1999 on Valentine's Day and it hasn't really meant much to me since. Josh is happy about this, but we do still give cards to each other just about every year.

I think my biggest plans are for the day before. I'm hosting my church's Mom's & Friend's Group's Valentine's Party. I still have NO clue what to do for it, but I'm working on it slowly but surely.

5. What is your best advice for a MilSpouse whose spouse is deployed for Valentine’s Day?
Go out anyway! Take yourself out on a much deserved date! Go out with a friend if you don't want to be alone. Just because they're gone doesn't mean you're not loved, it just means you're apart for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment