Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Not to complain or anything...

But I'm so sick of not having alone time to do things I need to do!

I want to take a long relaxing shower and actually have time to shave! I want to be able to clean my room without Caralyn following behind me and destroying it again as soon as I finish. Same thing for the dining and living rooms. I want to cook without hearing Caralyn scream bloody murder for not being able to be in the kitchen with me. I want to be online for more than just a few moments at a time to email Josh a good long email letting him know how everything really is around here and how much I miss and love him. I want to lay on the couch and maybe take a nap and relieve some of this pain I'm in from Alaric being in a weird position. I would like to go to the hospital to be checked out to make sure the pain is normal and maybe get on some new meds so I can be out of pain for the majority of the day since Tylenol isn't doing anything for me.

These things won't happen anytime soon and I know it, but it would be nice. Josh did so much for me while he was home the last few months that I feel so overwhelmed with exhaustion. Just taking a shower alone would be nice. I can deal with the rest really (other than the hospital stuff since I can't deal with Cara while being monitored). The only bad part of Josh being so helpful is that he worried so much about how I would do alone that he put me into pre-term labor for a couple weeks before he left. I have only had a little labor since he left which is nice...but now I don't know if because of the pre-term labor I'm not feeling the contractions as hard as I should. I have to wait for my water to break again.

Anyway, just a little complaint blog even though I hate complaining when Josh is gone. It's not that I can't handle him being away, it's just the end of pregnancy hormones getting to me really. I'm always frustrated at the end...it's just how I am I guess. Worse this time because of how he is positioned and because I have a toddler already to drive me nuts. LoL!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Stevie

2 comments:

  1. :( That sucks!! It's too bad that she screams so much when you take her to someone's house! When is your family coming into town to help? Are they planning to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny and Alea (Josh's mom and step sister) will be here August 10-16. If Alaric gets here 2 weeks or more before that my parents will be here...if it's less than that, they'll be here after Penny and Alea leave. I'm hoping he waits until they get here at least so my parents can stay a little longer.

    ReplyDelete